Am I Eligible

if you have children who are pre-school age or older children who are in full time education you may qualify for assistance from the Fund.


Please contact us.

Medically Retired Officers

Our online form should be completed and submitted with a copy of each child’s birth certificate.  The application will be verified with the officer’s force and referred to the Board of Trustees.